Friday, January 26, 2018

Topiary Road - SOLD



This is a very peaceful road that a friend of mine jogs every morning.  I was struck by a picture he posted to his facebook page because I walk a road that looks similar every morning and I love it. I also love finding new sayings or messages that speak to me and last night I found a scripture while participating in a Bible Study.  Maybe I have read this before but I never heard it nor did I know it existed.

Proverbs 6:  20 - 22 "My son, keep your father's command and do not forsake your mother's teaching.  (The study stated this was in reference to scripture).  Bind them always on your heart; fasten them around your neck."

This is the part I love....."When you walk, they will guide you; when you sleep, they will watch over you; when you awake, they will speak to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment