Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Embarrassed - SOLD



When I was younger I really loved the sun.  I slathered on that baby oil and iodine and headed to the lake every chance I got.  Well, now years later all that sun worshipping has taken it's toll and I have had several "procedures" plus I have a full body exam every 6 months due to all the sun damage.  Hey, who knew???   Anyway, yesterday when I saw the Nurse Practitioner at the Dermatology office, she said, "What is this bright yellow in your ear?  And there is bright pink on your knee and some other colors on your hands."  I was embarrassed!  I know she probably thought I did not even take time to take a bath before coming but that is not true.  I did!  I told her I am an artist and I really get into my paintings.  

I do not think I am a cow but just wanted to paint one today and I made her pink because she is embarrassed.

Hope you smile and wear sunscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment